I have joined Ravelry's Blog-a-long Year of Projects with the main aim of getting a few things ticked off my ever increasing tick list.
I am going to try my very best to deliver
Please do track my progress and feel free to give me a boot up the bum when you think I've let things slip.
So here goes............... (drum roll please)..............the list of to-do things which I will tick off as I progress.
- Finish off 'Boring Blanket' - WIP of which I have done about 1/6 of so far (the name says it all!)
- Granny Stripe blanket in full Lucy Attic 24 beauty - Finished
- Item of clothing for me Terra Hooded Jumper - Finished
- Pair of socks (note the word pair, not one that gets put to one side and then when picked up again, is impossible to reproduce!) - Finished
- A mini-granny square cushion
- A japanese flower item - maybe a scarf - Finished
- A sock monkey for my littlest monkey - Finished
- A shawl
- Hats for my three boys - in progress
- Crocheted birds - don't ask, just always hankered after a realistic (well maybe that's pushing it) crocheted bird - Finished
Added Christmas presents to the list
1. Sunnyspread throw - Finished
2. Moogly's blackberry salad striped baby blanket - Finished
3. Caity Cat - Finished
4. Owl bag - Finished
5. Flower cushion - Finished
Is that enough? Is that too much? I have no idea.........to be honest, I know there will be plenty to be going along with in between. As previously mentioned not being the best planner, I tend to do all sorts of frivolous crocheting things. My husband says I partake in too much 'bish-bash-bosh' crochet. I reckon if you can make one in an hour, why not?!
So please watch this space and if I look like I have fallen asleep, please give me a nudge!!